Easiglaze market leading Vertical Slider is an authentic looking sash window with Ovolo finishing that combines all the benefits of high performing modern materials and functionality with period character and design.
Cost Effective Solution for Period Style Properties
Designed by Easiglaze Window Systems to deliver all the benefits of high performance modern materials, the Vertical Slider is a cost effective solution for period style properties. The PVCu Ovolo frames provide optimum strength, superior thermal protection and excellent weathering performance and with the minimum maintenance, will retain their appearance year after year.
Vertical Slider Window: Traditional Style, Modern Technology
Much thought has gone into the Easiglaze Vertical Slider to ensure that the attractive style of a traditional sash window is retained, whilst providing all the benefits that modern technology can provide.
For ease and cost effective fabrication, each sash option is post co-extruded. Thermal properties are enhanced through the use of 24mm glazing as standard. Excellent weathering performance is increased with a pile seal detail on the sash edges and outer frame and air flow specification can be achieved through the use of trickle or glazed-in vents to suit particular applications as required. Easiglaze’ sought after Vertical Slider System is kitemarked to BS EN 12608 and BS 7950 and BBA approved.
Easiglaze are registered members of a number of industry regulators and manufacture to the recognised British Standards of quality and performance. Profiles are extruded under a quality management system that conforms to BS EN 9001:2008 and are kitemarked to BS EN 12608. Rest assured when you choose a Easiglaze System, your investment is in safe hands.
Vertical Slider: Product Features at a Glance
- 1. Low maintenance PVCu profiles with traditional styling
- 2. Balance mechanisms for every window ensuring smooth operation
- 3. Tilt open facility to both sashes for ease of cleaning
- 4. Optional choice of moulded or through horn detail to maintain a traditional appearance
- 5. Optional Georgian bar available
- 6. Deep bottom rail option available
- 7. Choice of cill sizes available.
Structural Strength with Cost Efective FabricationUnrivalled durability
Easiglaze profiles are manufactured to the highest standards from a formulation that includes a high impact modifier to withstand cold weather and a UV light resistant pigment the PVCu profile from degrading, bending or warping, ensuring manufacture of the highest quality product. Structural strength is enhanced through the use of steel or aluminium reinforcements through the internal chambers of the profile and to further increase stability, all fixings and hardware are secured to the reinforcement.Technical design and period style
For simple and cost effective fabrication, each Vertical Slider has post co-extruded gaskets, resulting in improved weathering protection.
24mm glazing comes as standard enhancing thermal performance.
Pile seal detail on the sash edges and outer frame increases protection against weathering.
Airflow specification can be achieved through the use of trickle of glazed in-vents to suit particular applications as specified
Modern technology and traditional craftsmanshipDecoration
- Georgian bars and decorative horns provide a truly period look
- White, chrome or brass hardware
- End caps for both the Cills and sash stops to create the perfect finish
- Available in a large range of colours, woodgrain and metallic foil finishes allowing customers to match their windows to the age and style of the property.
- Standard colours include white, light oak, rosewood, cream and white woodgrain
- Customers can mix and match, for example; opting for a woodgrain finish to the exterior and white on the inside
- Outer frame dimension is 128mm
- Internally glazed with 24mm glazing
- Various glazing configurations can be specified to achieve a range of U values or Window Energy Ratings to meet customer requirements
- Recommend maximum size for a standard configuration is up to 1600mm wide and 3000mm high
- Accommodates a variety of hardware including balances, pivot bars and locking mechanisms all of which should be fitted in accordance with the Easiglaze technical manuals. Advances features
- Flush gasket detail - so less gasket is visible
- Ovolo design on outer frame, cill, sash, bead and stop – giving an authentic sash window appearance
- Pile seal detail on sash edges and outer frame – providing excellent weathering performance
- Large and small sash options – giving equal Sightline on top and bottom of sashes
- Aluminium top sash interlock option – can increase the rigidity of larger windows
- Fits standard ‘off the shelf’ hardware – which means that no special hardware is required
Equal sightline for the top and bottom sashes, plus a deep bottom rail create an authentic period appearance
Tilting sashes allow ease of cleaning from the inside of the propertyProduct Specifications